The Royal Kingston Curling Club is open to anyone that might enjoy the fun and competitive (yet cordial!) sport of curling.
Our website operates in a secure environment; public information about our club, general league information, invitational bonspiels, and rental information will be available on the public side of our website. Our online registration form, specific information on teams, games and member lists operate within the secure environment - a user ID and password will be required to log in.
Step 1 - Secure Website Access
- New members without an existing profile should click on "Sign Up" (located below or to the right, in the red Member Login box) to create a new user profile
- once approved you will be able to access the secure website
Step 2 – First Log In
- When you log in to the new website with your username and a temporary password that was emailed to you, please review and update all your personal information. Click on "My information" on the right under Member Menu, then the "Edit" button and "Update Your Profile".
- We also encourage you to upload your photo for the profile and to update the non-mandatory fields, such as emergency contacts, your occupation, etc.
Registration Process (New and Returning Members)
- The Member's Home page includes a link (Member Registration) to our new on-line registration tool. Simply launch the registration tool, enter information as requested, and conclude by submitting your registration form.
When Registering for any of these items please note that it's a 3 step process.
- Register with your USER ID and PASSWORD to select a Membership Type (Active, Member ONE, Student, Enhanced Social, etc.) Make sure you press Continue With Your Signup in the bottom right of screen.
- Register for EACH League you want to play in and sign up as an individual or a team. Registering as a Team does NOT register all the players, they must all register themselves. Registering as a Team makes it much easier for the Convenors to know who wants to play with who. Press Save Entry and you will be returned to the League list to sign up for additional leagues. When you have signed up for ALL leagues that you wish to play in then press Continue With Your Signup. You will be asked if you require a locker. Make your choice and Continue With Your Signup. You will then see the Confirmation page where you can Print your choices and get your total registration amount. Make sure you Confirm My Entry or the registration will be lost.
- Register for EACH CLUB Event you want to play in. Club Leagues have multiple Events throughout the year when teams all change about so make sure you sign up for each and every one of them.
- This is the third year that we have an option to make 4 equal payments for your membership. It will be a manual process where you come into the club and pay at the bar or at the office with 4 equal cheques or leave your credit card information and we will process your payments every month. Payments are due September 19, October 17, November 14 and December 12. $25 late fees will be added to all delinquent accounts.
- Please note, if you are using a locker, choose the locker option and a $28 (plus HST) locker fee will be added to the membership.
- When submitting your application, you will have the ability to pay your membership fees on-line by credit card.
- An important feature of the website is the volunteer section. Please visit this page and indicate your interest and availability to assist the club in various volunteer roles.
- We also have a page for information on sparing availability. This can be used to indicate your interest and availability to spare for various leagues.