The Royal Kingston Curling Club is open to anyone that might enjoy the fun and competitive (yet cordial!) sport of curling.
Our website operates in a secure environment; public information about our club, general league information, invitational bonspiels, and rental information will be available on the public side of our website. Our online registration form, specific information on teams, games and member lists operate within the secure environment - a user ID and password will be required to log in.
Step 1 - Secure Website Access
- New members without an existing profile should click on "Sign Up" (located below or to the right, in the red Member Login box) to create a new user profile
- once approved you will be able to access the secure website
Step 2 – First Log In
- When you log in to the new website with your username and a temporary password that was emailed to you, please review and update all your personal information. Click on "My information" on the right under Member Menu, then the "Edit" button and "Update Your Profile".
- We also encourage you to upload your photo for the profile and to update the non-mandatory fields, such as emergency contacts, your occupation, etc.
- The Member's Home page includes a link (Member Registration) to our new on-line registration tool. Simply launch the registration tool, enter information as requested, and conclude by submitting your registration form.
When Registering for any of these items please note that it's a 3 step process.
- Register with your USER ID and PASSWORD to select a Membership Type and make arrangements to pay.
- Register for EACH League you want to play in and sign up as an individual or a team.
- Register for EACH Event you want to play in. Even if you play all year on the same team please sign up for the Event so that the league convenor receives all your registration information as soon as you sign up.
- Please note, if you are using a locker, choose the locker option and a $30 locker fee will be added to the membership.
- When submitting your application, you will have the ability to pay your membership fees on-line by credit card.
- An important feature of the website is the volunteer section. Please visit this page and indicate your interest and availability to assist the club in various volunteer roles.
- We also have a page for information on sparing availability. This can be used to indicate your interest and availability to spare for various leagues.